Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Whole Point Of Being A Mom

Rosann Cunningham, from Christian Supermom, asked me to write a guest post for her blog. I was more than thrilled and honored to have the opportunity to do so. I respect her as a fellow blogger, as a fellow mother and as a fellow Christian woman. Please check out her blog today (and from now on) to read my guest post about the whole point of being a mom.

Here is a snippet of the post:

Every once in a while, as I’m finding missing socks in the couch, fishing the brand new role of toilet paper out of the toilet or trying to grab the coin out of the baby’s mouth (that one of her older siblings put in there because she “needed some money”), I ask myself, “Why?”
Not “Why did my kid just stick a penny in the baby’s mouth,” but “Why am I doing THIS and not something else?  What is the point of me being a stay at home mom?

What’s the point of me being a mom at all?”




1 comment:

  1. Abby, thank you so much for being a guest writer today for ChristianSuperMom. It was such an honor and I know many were blessed by your words of wisdom. Keep checking back in the next few days as I'm still getting comments on your post.
    Blessings friend!
    ~Rosann

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget