Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recipes: Canning, Cake Balls and a Delicious Pasta

For those of you who had no idea, I have a food blog as well. I just haven't been keeping up with it the way I should. Maybe it's more along the lines of that I haven't been cooking the way I should. The blog is called Eat Your Heart Out: A Culinary Exploration. I updated it tonight though with some back recipes. I will be putting up more on that site in the next week or so. Check it out periodically just to see what I've been cooking up.

Recipes Posted Tonight (click the titles to be taken to the recipe):

Adventures in Canning: Bread and Butter Pickles, Jams, and Spicy Pickled Garlic



Red Velvet and Cheese Cake Balls:



Chicken and Spinach Penne:

1 comment:

  1. Red velvet and cheese cake balls....drool. They look absolutely delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget