Saturday, October 15, 2011

Home Made Pretzels

I have been craving those gigantic soft pretzels that you can get at the mall or at a fair. I mean, craving them bad. So today, I decided that I'd just make them. Going to the mall with three little ones just for a pretzel is insane. Well, for that matter, trying to make them with three little ones was too but I pulled it off somehow.

Since I already wrote it all out on my other blog, Eat Your Heart Out: A Culinary Exploration, I'm just going to post the link. I highly suggest checking it out though. They turned out beautifully and the kids loved them too. I also made some cinnamon pretzel bites with a cream cheese sauce for dessert. They weren't that hard to make and we all loved them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget