Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Falling Leaves

I don't know about any one else's kids but mine LOVE to glue anything and everything. Hand them glue sticks and they're as happy (and messy) as can be.

Today, I decided that we would make another fall themed craft.

I cut out trees with brown construction paper for each kid. Then I cut out some leaves with red construction paper.

For more leaves, I used tissue paper. If you're like me, you save the tissue paper from every gift bag you receive. I still have tissue paper from my bridal shower over 4 years ago. Comes in handy for gift giving as well as crafting. I cut up some yellow and orange tissue paper and crumpled them up.

I handed each kid a glue stick and let them go to town. They glued the tree onto a piece of white construction paper and glued the leaves on after that. My daughter decided she didn't like the tissue paper  crumpled up so she flattened most of it before gluing. To each his own.


1 comment:

  1. LOL...She's just like her OGPOG....Likes things neat..or OCD! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget